24/7 Cloud Service to Prevent, Detect, Analyze and Respond to Cybersecurity Threats Mar Organic
24/7 Cloud Service to Prevent, Detect, Analyze and Respond to Cybersecurity Threats
(Security Operations Center as a Service (SOC))
Consortium EdTech discounts available until March 30, 2023
Benefits of Consortium EdTech discounts
- Access to new and innovative education technology solutions
- Pro bono and below education pricing services and support
- Connect with Consortium certified education technology vendors
- Access affordable and cost-efficient technology products and services
- Campus Consortium is an advocate and liaison for educational
institutions with EdTech vendors
- Campus Consortium negotiates with vendors on behalf of
- Network and collaborate with peer member institutions
REGISTER TO APPLY
Cybersecurity threats are here to stay, and attacks increase daily, threatening the reputation and integrity of educational institutions which are vulnerable since they store and transact student, faculty, and staff private and personal data. All institutions are at risk from inside and outside of campus. Cybersecurity incidents can happen anytime, and many institutions are reactive rather than proactive due to expense and lack of expertise.
The solution is to implement a comprehensive 24/7 cyber security system that prevents, detects, analyzes, and responds to cybersecurity threats providing safety and compliance. This system is known as a Security Operations Center (SOC). A SOC is a cloud-hosted system and team of engineers, managers, and security specialists who monitor an organization’s security posture while preventing, detecting, and responding to cybersecurity incidents.
The Campus Consortium is offering a consortium pricing program that helps educational institutions overcome the financial burden and reduce the expense of staff, expertise, and equipment. This opportunity is made possible by a partnership with select EdTech vendors who provide secure and sustainable technology solutions for the
About our Technology vendor partners
- Vendors are dedicated to supporting education.
- Design affordable cost-effective solutions.
- Customized and user-friendly products and solutions.
- Integrate technologies into existing systems.
- Proven project delivery track records.
- Industry best practices and customer service.
- Responsive and knowledgeable service and support.
- Continuous research and development.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions.
- Applicants who will use technology to improve their institution.
- Member Institutions can apply for multiple programs.